Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the first post for The Six Young Men Documentary Blog! My name is Sam and I am in 11th grade as a student of Hastings High School. Along with myself, you will being hearing from two other Hastings High School students, Mac and Josh, and we will anticipate, document, and recap our experiences while making the documentary in Northern Tanzania. Be sure to check back for posts as we will constantly be updating, and If you have any information or questions about what Six Young Men is, be sure to send us an email, or comment to the blog.
Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Mac and am also in 11th grade and a student of Hastings High School. Sam Josh and i will be going to Tanzania and spending a month with the Maasai people. We will be getting to know some of these people during this time.
    although we live in very different places and ways i think we will be able to find many similarities across our cultures as to what makes us who we are.
    Feel free to comment or questions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to meeting and working with the three of you!
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 Young Men,
    I am glad you will share your experiences. I was invited to join you guys, but I am unfortunately not allowed to go. I hope you stay safe, as well as have fun and learn what not many people get the opportunity to learn first hand.
    Keep us all posted,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete